About Me

My photo
I'm a free-lance Artist, My main website https://www.facebook.com/petergrayart please email me for info on prices for original artwork and prints etc.. petergrayartist@gmail.com

Saturday 25 July 2009

Cartoon Calendar for Age Concern

This is my calendar work I did for Age Concern for the Guildford and Waverley area. It is to inform in a fun way what older people are entitled to in sevices and help. Each month covers a different issues like Warm front grant, Flu jab, C.A.B..etc..

I've drawn the calendar for 2 years, it has been a big success. The cartoons and the information have highlighted the services and help which has seen a increase of use by the elderly due to this.






Medical Equipment Loan Services


Community Alarms


Domestic Help


Citizens Advice Bureau


Local Age Concern Group


Carer Support


NHS Direct


Ask about your medicines!


Home repairs support

Really enjoyed drawing this Calendar and sad when it didn't carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Started 20th July 2009

View Cart